“Ask The Experts” is a forum through which individuals may pose questions to the PPA Medical Advisory Board. Answers to these questions are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice nor should they be acted upon without consultation of an individual’s treating physician. The PPA archives Ask The Experts questions, and from time to time answers and associated email trials. While we attempt to maintain privacy of the questions and of the submitter, we cannot guarantee privacy. Specifically, questions and identifying submitter information posed to Ask the Experts are emailed to one or another Medical Advisor of the PPA’s choosing. The PPA does not restrict its Medical Advisors in how such emails are handled. The submitter agrees to hold harmless the PPA, the PPA Board, and the PPA Medical Advisors from any injury resulting from PPA Ask the Expert replies or information.
Click for speech The PPA:
- Makes no express or implied warranties or representations of any kind regarding any of the information contained in the PPA Web Site,
- Assumes no liability of any kind for the content or accuracy of any information transmitted to or received by any individual or entity in connection with such individual or entity”s use of the PPA Web Site,
- Does not endorse or recommend in any way any such information,
- Cannot guarantee a timely response or any response at all and is not obliged to do so,
- Does not intend to give specific medical advice by answering these questions – specific medical advice should come from a person’s treating physician; hence, the information provided by PPA ASK THE EXPERTS is for informational purposes only.
- Under no circumstances shall the PPA be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with, arising out of, or resulting from your use of the PPA Web Site, PPA Web Site services, including, but not limited to, the PPA Ask the Experts, or any information contained in the PPA Web Site and
- You will defend, indemnify, save and hold harmless the PPA, its Board of Directors, Officers, and Members, from and against all suits, claims, demands, causes of action, judgments, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses arising out of or resulting from your use of the PPA Web Site, PPA Web Site services, including, but not limited to, the PPA Ask the Experts, or any information contained therein.