- Dr. Nivedita Jerath gave a great overview of PP
- Laura Russell discussed PP from a social worker’s standpoint, and the importance of emotional support for the patient and caregiver
- Dr. Todd Bell provided a timely talk about Covid-19 and its known properties as well as its uncertain interaction upon PP.
- Dr. Silvestri from Strongbridge Biopharma had a very good program.
- Dr. Steve Cannon once again gave an insightful, detailed presentation on channelopathies that was both scientific and understandable. You can click here to see the Questions and Answers provided by Dr. Cannon.
|09:55 AM||Linda Feld – Opening of the webinar|
|10:05 AM||Dr. Jerath – Diagnostic challenges and the future|
|11:05 AM||Laura Russell – Emotional journey Periodic Paralysis|
|11:45 AM||Dr. Todd Bell – COVID-19 for the Periodic Paralysis patient: Awash in a sea of incomplete science|
|02:05 PM||Dr. Cannon – 2020 research update on Periodic Paralysis|
|03:00 PM||Linda Feld, Dr. Jerath and Dr. Cannon will interact live to answer questions|
|04:00 PM||Say Goodbye and see you next year|